Sunday 13 March 2011

Off to a good start.

2 posts in 1 night! Maybe this isn't as hard as I thought.

I know its severely preemptive but I am already thinking about what I am going to do for my birthday (July)

At this point, I am deciding between:

1. All-out fancy dress, where whatever you want.

This is the level of radness I hope to achieve

This would be good fun as I could play all my music, no restrictions on costumes etc.

2. Mad Men/30's-50's era

 One of the best shows on TV

I think this will be my preference as I will get to pump some classic jazz and blues tunes, as well as some Parov Stelar, who is amazing to say the least.

Oh well, I will keep you posted as shit hits the fan.

Laters,

Maski

- - - - - - - - - -

Listening to: The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats

No comments:

Post a Comment