Wednesday 16 March 2011

Upcoming Albums

Sup

bit tired today so ill keep this short

Just a quick post to talk about a couple of soon-to-be released albums that I am looking forward to.


To kick things off,


R3C0NF1GUR3D

R3C0NF1GUR3D contains remixes of tracks from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack by Daft Punk. It features remixes from various well-known artists, including The Glitch Mob, The Crystal Method, Paul Oakenfold, Moby, Boys Noize and Pretty Lights.

I am pumped for this album, not just because I enjoyed the soundtrack in its current state, but also because I can see a lot of names on the tracklisting that I know to be awesome.

Read more at Pitchfork.



 Hanna OST - The Chemical Brothers

I haven't gotten around to watching the trailer for Hanna yet, but I've yet to be let down by The Chemical Brothers, so I am anticipating some great tracks.

It seems like I am only listening to movie scores but this following album (probably my most anticipated) breaks the pattern:


Civilization - Justice
 
Justice have always been among my favourite EDM artists. I thoroughly enjoyed Cross and the only thing that has tarnished my opinion of that is hearing A Cross The Universe which blew me away. Incredible tunes.

I refuse to listen to any less-than-FLAC quality versions or previews of this until it is officially released, and I shall sit in my little bubble of delicious bass and melody and enjoy this new album how it was intended.

That's it for me, see you on the other side.


Maski

- - - - - - - - - - 


Currently Listening to: OK Go - Here It Goes Again

No comments:

Post a Comment